More than 30 years’ of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and at school.
Little Harbour School
50 Clough Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801
The mission of the Little Harbour School PTA is to support the compassionate learning community of LHS through a commitment to the following:
- Supporting and speaking on behalf of the children at LHS and in the community
- Building relationships between home and school that enable parents and teachers to cooperate in the education of our children
- Promoting the welfare of the children in the home, school and community
- Encouraging parent and public involvement in LHS and all Portsmouth public schools
- Supporting fundraising efforts that enrich the learning environment for our children
Our school is your school.
PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that prides itself on being a powerful voice for children, a relevant resource for parents and a strong advocate for public education.
Membership in PTA is open to anyone who is concerned with the education, health and welfare of children.
***Monday, September 22nd***6:30-8:00 pm***